Dit topic is gesloten. Dat betekent dat je hieronder niet meer kunt reageren.
Wil je over dit onderwerp in gesprek? Open dan een nieuw topic.

Totaal zelf betaald - contains already paid amounts

Bezoeker

Checking the zorgverbruik for 2015, I noticed that it includes in the total amount sums already paid directly by me. Is this correct? Will the already paid amount deducted from the total or is something wrong?

Thanks,

Cristian

• Zilveren Kruis Online

Totaal zelf betaald - contains already paid amounts

OPGELOST
5 ANTWOORDEN

Re: Totaal zelf betaald - contains already paid amounts

Fanatiekeling

If you are sure about this, I think that the hospital has made a mistake: they seem to have sent two bills. Why did Zilveren Kruis then not discover this error? In fact they must have paid two times the same amount for the same patient at the same day. ( or didnot you send the bill for reimbursement to Zilveren Kruis? ) 

But have you considered the possibilty that you are mistaken and that you forgot about the " Eigen Risico" for example? 

Groet, Feina.

Bezoeker

It was a dentist and it went for 3 visits: first one, the dentist said I have to pay it by myself (around 50 euro), which I did.

Second one was more, but with some coverage on the insurance part. For this one I received an invoice from uwnota (the service used by the dentist to invoice). This is correctly shown in ZK webinterface, and also for this I paid the amount left for me (not covered) directly to uwnota.

The third visit it was in full not covered. Again, paid right away at the dentist the whole amount.

For the first and the third visit (not invoiced by uwnota) I had no idea what exactly is covered or not, therefore I've uploaded scanned invoices (and the paid proof) as Nieuwe Declaratie. After this step, I found out exactly how it was covered.

It's a problem that I've uploaded these invoices as declaraties to check for the coverage? It might be that those were paid also by ZK (counting as double payment) ?

Not sure about eigen risico, it still shows 355 euro to go.

I'm really curios about the amount that will be deducted from my bank account. The webinterface shows the invoices but nothing mentioned about the already done payments (to third services or directly).

Medewerker

Hey@cristian,

Welcome to our community,

It is hard to judge your question without looking into the details of your account. Could you send me a message in private with your policy number (relatienummer) / BSN and or date of birth. I will look into the poicy and check the invoices that were processed by us, sent in by you and / or the dentist.

Kind Regards and best wishes

Fanatiekeling

"Not sure about eigen risico, it still shows 355 euro to go."

The 'Eigen risico' has nothing to do with bills from a dentist, because the bills from the dentists are paid by the supplementary insurance. From the supplementary insurance " eigen Risico" is not deducted. 

With "355 euro to go" is meant: you have to pay yourself the first €355 of the costs of hospital, pharmacy etc. yourself. ( but not for the dentist)

Groet, Feina.

Bezoeker
Following a private discussion with Jochem, I understood there will be no problems with the amount already included in the displayed sums, due to the fact that ZK is not going to ask for payment in the name of the dentist. So everything should be ok now. Thanks everyone for help.