How can I change my ZieZo verzekring to Zilveren Kruis?

Starter

Hello, I can not reach somebody on the phone, too busy.By mistake I arranged ZieZo for 2017.I just  want Zilveren Kruis Basis Budget verzekering, but I can not change it.What to do?! Please, help!

How can I change my ZieZo verzekring to Zilveren Kruis?

4 ANTWOORDEN

Re: How can I cancel my ZieZo zorgverzekering?

Fanatiekeling

By law you can  renounce your insurance within 14 days after you receive the insurance-police. 

Or send an message via the contactform-page https://www.zilverenkruis.nl/consumenten/contact/paginas/e-mail.aspx . 

You could also try klantenservice@zilverenkruis.nl or info@zilverenkruis.nl or basisverzekering@zilverenkruis.nl

Groet, Feina.

Starter

Thank you!

Fanatiekeling

Attention please: I am not from Zilveren Kruis, I am a user of this forum and I am trying to help you.

Groet, Feina.

@ekuranova

First of all, welcome! 

It is indeed a very busy period this time of the year. I understand you want to change the insurance for 2017. From a ZieZo Insurance to the Zilveren Kruis Budget insurance. 

I see Feina gave you some helpfull information. Did you already send an e-mail? 

Because the best thing to do is exactly that, sending us an e-mail. Explain what happened and tell us what kind of insurance you would like to have. Also (in case you want them) the additional insurances. Don't forget to include your personal information (for example name & date of birth). 

Please make sure you send the e-mail in 2016. So today (friday) or tomorrow (saturday). 

If you have questions, please let me know!

Vind je het leuk om berichten te lezen maar wil je graag meer? Als je lid wordt kun je optimaal gebruik maken van de community.