I bought a basic Insurance they did not accepts me and they still discount out the double

Nieuwkomer

Dear Ilveren cross.

I received a letter where it is stated that given the unsure of my right to Healthcare insurance in the Netherlands they would have been canceled from November 11, 2019. I solicited insurance the Date November 11, 2019, with an own risk of 385 €, with a form or "Basic insurance" "see Zo Basic" with a cost of € 105.95 per month.

I just saw that yesterday it was discount € 176.58 from my bank account which is almost double of the original agreement.

I need to know why you are discounting this money if you are not insuring me, and why the amount discounted is almost 2 times more than the cost of Basic Insurance.
If you can imagine this is a big problem for me and I trust you will be able to answer my questions

I bought a basic Insurance they did not accepts me and they still discount out the double

2 ANTWOORDEN 2

Re: I bought a basic Insurance they did not accepts me and they still discount out the double

Fanatiekeling

Dear Gabriel, 

I am just a client as you are. I think that ultimately you will get your monthly costs reimbursed, but Zilveren Kruis will subtract the costs that they already paid for you. 

It is indeed strange that you have to pay just at the moment that you expected to be paid back. 

Groet, Feina.

Re: I bought a basic Insurance they did not accepts me and they still discount out the double

Webcare

Good afternoon Gabriel,

I can imagine this is confusing. Your health insurance is canceled, but you still have to pay. 

I would like to look at your policy and see what happened. Could you please send me a private message with your insurance number, date of birth, zip code and house number? You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and click on 'Een bericht verzenden'. 

Kind regards,

Bas