Dit topic is gesloten. Dat betekent dat je hieronder niet meer kunt reageren.
Wil je over dit onderwerp in gesprek? Open dan een nieuw topic.

Why did Zilveren Kruis collect two monthly premiums at once?

Bewerkt 
Nieuwkomer

HI Team,

My customer number is 184296900 . 179,90 euro  has been collected as my first installement of the premium . 

I would like to know why there is two month payment collected from me . My per month premium is 89,90 euro 

Please refer the attached screen capture of my auto deduction 

Meer onderwerpen bekijken die zijn gelabeld met:

Bijlagen

Why did Zilveren Kruis collect two monthly premiums at once?

3 ANTWOORDEN

Re: two month payment collected want to know reason

Medewerker

Hello Abhinav, 

The premiums we've deducted are for the month November and December. Normally we deduct the premium in advance. Because the policy was activated on the 2nd of November we couldn’t collect the premium in advance.  You’re insured wihit us form the first of November. Therefor the premiums for November and December are collected.

Kind regards,

Michiel

Nieuwkomer
Good evening

I ve bought online a health insurance support from Z.K.
I have already the health I. Cart, but the money is still in my account. How can I pay for 3 months ???

Community Manager

@CostasDiamantis Welcome on the community. It depends on the payment method you have chosen. If you chose direct debit, we will take it from your account at the beginning of each month. If you chose giro, we will send you a giro. Why do you want to pay for three months? Do you want to make a quarterly payment, or are you moving abroad after three months? 

If you want me to check your personal account, would you kindly send me your insurance number, postal code and date of birth in a private message?