Horrible customer care & reimbursement process

Nieuwkomer

I have had a horrible experience with ZK. My GP said that the special vaccination for my 1.5 year old daughter can be claimed from insurance, after first paying at the apotheek. When I started the claim, I was just asked to upload the receipt, but there was no option to explain the reason for the cost. Then you rejected the reimbursement without stating any reasons.

I started a support chat, but your supporter said that she will look for an English colleague and asked me to wait. Then after a minute or so, the chat was terminated by your end. I feel pathetic to be your customer and unfortunately have to bear with you for another half year.

Will definitely share my experiences with my expat communities so that the new expats at least look for other options than ZK.

Horrible customer care & reimbursement process

1 ANTWOORD

Re: Horrible customer care & reimbursement process

Webcare
Webcare

Hi Yatin,
I'm sorry to hear that the chat was disconnected. I'd like to have a look at your insurance details as to why the claim for the vaccine was not accepted. Could you please send me a private message with your insurance number (relatienummer), date of birth and zip code or house number?
Thanks beforehand!

Kim

Vind je het leuk om berichten te lezen maar wil je graag meer? Als je lid wordt kun je optimaal gebruik maken van de community.