Cancel Insurance

Voorbijganger

Good afternoon, 

my name is Alex and I am looking for some help in order to cancel my insurance with Zilveren Kruis. I am trying to connect to my Silver Cross account, but it is necessary to fill in my DigiD code, which I do not have.  I am already deregistered from Dutch Gementee so I am no longer able to get my DigiD code.  What should I do in order to cancel my Dutch insurance and no longer charged for that?  

Kind regards,

Cancel Insurance

4 ANTWOORDEN 4

Re: Cancel Insurance

Webcare

Good morning Alex,

Nice you found us at the community. And thank you for being insured with us.

Fortunately you don't need a DigiD to cancel your health insurance. You can do this via an online form. You can find the form here

Please fill in the form within two months after you've left The Netherlands. Then we will cancel your health insurance one day after you've left The Netherlands. Otherwise we will cancel it the day we received your cancellation.

If necessary we will refund the premium you paid to much. 

Does this answer your question?

Kind regards,

Bas

Voorbijganger

Hi, thanks for your answer, but the link it´s broken, I can´t find any form there.

Kind regards

Webcare

@AlexL , please try this link: https://www.zilverenkruis.nl/Consumenten/service/wijzigen/Paginas/opzeggen-ivm-vertrek-buitenland.as...

I like to hear if it works. Smiley Vrolijk

Vind je het leuk om berichten te lezen maar wil je graag meer? Als je lid wordt kun je optimaal gebruik maken van de community.

Voorbijganger

Yes, now it works Smiley Tong 

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Alex.